12-year product warranty
As a customer of Royal Grass in Australia you will receive an expiring warranty of 12 years on your purchase. The warranty covers all defects that can reasonably be attributed to the manufacture of the artificial turf. The appearance of artificial grass over time strongly depends on the specific circumstances and is therefore difficult to predict. For instance, the method and level of use and maintenance may affect the condition of your artificial grass. Even with the intense sunshine in Asia and the Pacific, Royal Grass can guarantee that the artificial turf will stay suitable for its intended use for a minimum of 12 years. Royal Grass can substantiate this warranty because it has over 15 years of experience as a manufacturer of artificial grass. This warranty starts at the moment of delivery of the artificial turf.
Artificial grass from Royal Grass is specifically designed for use in gardens, on terraces, balconies, playgrounds or schoolyards and public green spaces. Only use the artificial turf in the way indicated by Royal Grass. If the artificial grass is used in a different way, the warranty will become invalid. The warranty does not apply in case of damages caused by improper processing, installation or repairs of the artificial turf. The warranty also becomes void when the damages or defects are the results of:
- improper use, carelessness, neglect, vandalism, fire, accidents, or tears;
- incorrect use of glue and/or infill sand;
- failure to maintain the infill sand at the right level (if applicable);
- using the artificial turf for other purposes than its intended purpose;
- the use of aggressive cleaning agents;
- the use of incorrect cleaning methods;
- exposure to surfaces, directly or indirectly through reflection, with temperatures exceeding 75° Celsius;
- force majeure or situations that are reasonably beyond Royal Grass’ control;
- failure to correctly maintain, protect or repair the grass carpet;
- shading: this is a visual effect caused by the pile direction;
- flattening: it is common that the fibres of artificial grass flatten with regular daily use. The longer the fibres, the more likely this will occur, especially with intensive use of the grass carpet.
Wear and tear
It is normal that artificial grass is subject to some wear and tear due to normal use. This usual wear of Royal Grass artificial grass is therefore not covered by any form of warranty. The level of wear is closely connected to the intensity of use of the grass carpet.
Expansion and shrinkage
(Extreme) fluctuations in temperature may cause the artificial grass to expand or shrink. The degree of shrinkage or expansion depends, among other things, on the foundation on which the artificial grass is installed. A shrinkage or expansion percentage of 0.5% in the width of the roll and 1.0% in the length of the roll falls within the acceptable specifications.
Repairing or replacing
When an authorized Royal Grass supplier establishes that your artificial grass does not comply with the set conditions, Royal Grass will repair the defects under the warranty in cooperation with the dealer. If this is impossible, the defect artificial grass will be replaced. In that case, the number of square meters of replacement artificial grass will correspond with the surface in which the damage or defect has been established.
The warranty Royal Grass offers descends over time. In case of repairing or replacing artificial grass under the warranty, Royal Grass will reimburse a percentage of the current sales price that corresponds with the number of years of use that have elapsed. In the first 6 years after purchase of the artificial turf, the defect grass will be reimbursed for 100%. From the 7th to the 9th year, Royal Grass will cover half of the price and in the last 3 years of the warranty term, the customer will get a reimbursement of 25% of the current sales price. The part not covered by Royal Grass will be paid by the Buyer. Together with the dealer, Royal Grass will take care of the removal and recycling of the defect product.
To submit a warranty claim, contact the supplier of your artificial grass. Always keep the invoice after your purchase. This simplifies any future correspondence.